From ALICE Documentation
- 27 Jan. 2021 - Next Maintenance 01 Feb 2021: The next maintenance window will be on 01 Feb 2021. The planned work is outlined here (Maintenance). We expect ALICE to work without interruptions during the maintenance.
- 04 Jan. 2021 - Happy New Year: We wish all users a Happy New Year and all the best for 2021. We are looking forward to the exciting research and education that will be done with ALICE in 2021. Happy computing.
- 16 Dec. 2020 - Christmas/New-Years break: During the holiday period from Dec 21, 2020 until Jan 4, 2021 most of the system managers will be on vacation. This means that we will not respond immediately to helpdesk requests. However, we will act on emergency situations. The cluster will be running normally throughout this period without interruption or intervention from our side.
- 2 Dec. 2020 - TensorFlow update: The new default module is TensorFlow/2.2.0-fosscuda-2019b-Python-3.7.4
- 2 Dec. 2020 - SLURM note: Connecting to a node on which your job is running is only possible if your job is the only one running on that node.
- 2 Nov. 2020 - CUDA update: Version 10.2.89 is now the default.
- 19 Oct. 2020 - TensorFlow update: We have installed a new version of TensorFlow/2.2.0-fosscuda-2019b-Python-3.7.4. The module is not yet set as the default, so you have to load it explicitely. As soon as we make it the default, it will be announced here.