Maintenance major 202103
From ALICE Documentation
Major maintenance on 08 Mar 2021
Major maintenance window took place on 8 March 2021.
What did we do?
- We will integrate an NVIDA Tesla T4 GPU into login node 2. We have purchased two GPUs, i.e., one for each login node. We will start with login node 2 because there are generally fewer users on it.
What did this mean for you?
- We will have to take login node 2 offline in order to integrate the GPU.
- All active connections, screens or tmux sessions will be terminated.
- We hope that we can bring login node 2 back until noon.
- After a testing phase, we will make the T4 available and announce details on it use.
Do you have questions?
Please contact the (ALICE Helpdesk)