From ALICE Documentation
- 27 Jan. 2021 - Next Maintenance 01 Feb 2021: The next maintenance window will be on 01 Feb 2021. The planned work is outlined here (Maintenance). We expect ALICE to work without interruptions during the maintenance.
- 25 Jan. 2021 - Outlook for ALICE in 2021: We have updated the section outlining our expansions plans for ALICE in 2021 (Future plans). Two major items this year will be the addition of a new parallel file storage system and the expansion of
the GPU nodes. But there is more on our agenda, so stay tuned...
- 08 Jan. 2021 - SURF HPC Workshops: SURF is offering HPC-related workshops on various topics. You can find a list of upcoming workshops (and more) on the SURF website (Link). Workshops of interest to HPC users are:
- Webinar Introduction Supercomputing
- Webinar Introduction HPC Cloud
- Using the Amsterdam Modeling Suite in HPC systems
- SURF Research Week
- 04 Jan. 2021 - Happy New Year: We wish all users a Happy New Year and all the best for 2021. We are looking forward to the exciting research and education that will be done with ALICE in 2021. Happy computing.