From ALICE Documentation
ALICE will be expanded over the coming years. Apart from our own expansion plans, we are always open to collaborate with other groups/institutes on expanding and improving ALICE.
The expansion that are currently being discussed include:
- Expansion of temporary storage (first half 2021)
- We are in the process of getting a 250TB parellel storage system that will run BeeGFS.
- Upgrading login nodes with GPUs (Q2 2021)
- We are planning to add one NVIDIA Tesla T4 to each login node.
- Additional GPU nodes (estimated second half of 2021)
- Additional CPU nodes (estimated Q3 2022)