From ALICE Documentation
You can download FileZilla from the vendor website at https://filezilla-project.org.
Make sure to download FileZilla client. Once the installation is complete you will need to create an HPC profile. You can do so by going to the Site-Manager:
Create a new site and enable these settings:
- Protocol: SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol
- Host: sftp-gw.alice.universiteitleiden.nl
- Logon Type: Interactive
- User: Your ALICE username
After the General tab settings have been filled out, select the Transfer Settings tab:
- Check Limit number of simultaneous connections
- Maximum number of connections: 1
These settings will keep a single connection open so you will not have to re-authenticate.